-->

Translate

In Study Life

Started Post College Life In Allahabad.

Today whole world is suffering from COVID -19 Pandemic. Our country is in Lockdown since 25/03/2020.  So I was staying home and starting my blog. 


 After completing my Diploma in Mechanical  Engineering from Pvt. college in Ghazipur. I was heading to Allahabad (Prayagraj) knows as Sangam Nagari, for preparation for technical exams.

In Allahabad, I got company from two big brothers  Anudeep NagVishal Yadav & The Papoi






my only contribution is sweeping the room (on some days) and washing utensils. 
We start discussing minor problems until 1 am or 2 am. 
Also, we have Padosi:- B K Ji, Ankur Ji, Dinesh Ji, Prem Chandra Maurya (PCM) & Farman Ahamad.




तो आते है अब हिंदी  में क्योंकि बॉस फील लेना भी जरुरी हैँ
तो  हमारा दिन शुरू होता था  हमारे कालु  दादा (अनुदीप नाग ) का ब्रेड  ऑमलेट से  कभी खत्मं होता था चिकन चावल से I
बहुते हार्ड वर्किंग  थे 
अब आते है विशाल भैया पे इनकी चाय और तेहरी  बहुते फेमस थी  और वो हाफ पेंट के ऊपर कमीज इन करके पहनना बहुते बेजोड़ था और साथ में चस्मा भी 
(No one can ever match the style)



अंकुर जी की जॉब लगने के बाद वो लखनऊ चले गए थे बाकि PCM ji और  BK ji की राजनितिक वार्तालाप काफी मिस करते है  
कभी ग्रुप फोटो लेने का सौभाग्य प्राप्त नहीं   हुआ परन्तु अंतिम में एक छवि जरूर प्रत्तिस्पदित करेंगे जिसमे चेहरा पहचानना  जरा मुश्किल है





 
 चलिए चलते है अंग्रेजी की तरफ क्योकि हिंदी टाइप करना  थोड़ा कठिन जान पड़ता हैँ 

Then I got admission to Carrer Coaching Academy, Civil lines. I joined the classroom and start making notes.
I was enjoying Allahabad as well as struggling and battling with depression & anxiety.
most of the friends are there i.e Ajay Ji, Ajay Gautam (Dr. Oggy) Shubham Gupta, Farman Ahamad, Apoorva Marandi ( Bro).

I use a bicycle of Ajay Ji there but some days I got a chance to unleash the beast of Ajay Ji's Bike and here it is
   


Chicken Biryani was quite famous for Eaton.  


 
  Also, we made a plan to Chitrakkot & Rewa.
We mean for Anudeep BhiayaVishal BhaiyaAmit Bhaiya & Myself.
 And there is a two-day story of Chitrakoot trip









After spending more than five months I got an opportunity to do Apprenticeship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd. Ranchi.
Let's meet in the next blog.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ...Anupam

Related Articles

8 comments:

If you have something to say, Please let me know.
Write your name in last if you are not signed in.