-->

Translate

In Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd.

One Year Apprenticeship in HEC Ltd. Ranchi

 After spending more than five months in Allahabad I got an opportunity to do Apprenticeship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd. Ranchi.



First of all, you should know about HEC Ltd. Ranchi.

Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd., is one of the leading suppliers of capital equipment in India for steel, mining, railways, power, defense, space research, nuclear and strategic sectors. It also executes turn-key projects from concept-to-commissioning. Set-up in the year 1958, HEC has acquired expertise in its field through its more than half a century's experience.

With the seamless integration of its facilities, HEC is one of the largest integrated engineering complexes. Sprawling in an area of around 2100,000 sq.m, HEC has facilities starting from steel melting, casting, forging, fabrication, machining, assembly, and testing.

It has three plants:- (01) Foundry & Forging Plant (FFP) (02) Heavy MachineBuilding Plant (HMBP) (03) Heavy Machine Tool Plant (HMTP).  

When I came to Ranchi for Document Verification I stayed more than 3 days in Premnagar, Kanke where Didi lives. Then Jija Ji Dropped me Hec Training Institute (HTI) where Document Verification has to be done. I entered HTI. The Process of Document Verification was going on. I sat there, gave my attendance & waiting for my turn.

After waiting for nearly 15 mins. and asked to go to the verification room then I showed my documents to the Concerning Officer/Teacher. He checked and Passed. Its time to pay the registration fees. then I meet two persons on that day Deepak Prasad & Sujeet Singh.

With Deepak, I paid the registration fee at HEC Headquarter, then the next day is our Medical Fitness test held at HMTP. There I met Dharmakant Lal, Deepak Prasad, Sujeet Singh, Ravi Kant Roy, Nishant Singh, Vickram Aditya Raj, Bhoodev & V Kisku.



Then we passed the medical fitness test and we were asked to report after one month. 
we came to our home. After one week a mail came to us and asked us to report in the next 10 days. Then we reported HTI and got our posting in plants by CMD Sir at Head Quarter. 
I got posted in HMBP, Dharmakant in Project Division HMBP, Deepak & Sujeet in FFP, Vickram, Bhoodev & V Kisku in HQ.
Ravi Kant Roy & Nishant Singh came late because of some exams and got posted serially in HMBP & FFP.

Then we started searching for flats or Rooms for us. I, Dharmkant, Deepak  & 3 more people agreed to live in that one flat.
we started searching in Hinoo. Many landlords gave their sympathy but not their flat because of the bachelor tag.
We hardly got a flat in Kilburn Colony, Hinoo. Then we settle down there. 
There were 2 rooms,1 kitchen & 1 porch. The room was on the 2nd-floor. I, Deepak & Dharmkant were settled in the first room and 3 others in the second room. Actually, Dharmkant came late for 3 days because of his Railway Exam. So I & Deepak did the shopping for the room.
We got a tiffin service, after testing for 7 days, we deny it and go for the other one.
Starting days in Ranchi were really very hard to survive but we did it.



                                    ( Dharmkant Lal & Deepak Prasad)

so I think I should stop here.
Because there are many things to be share.
I will share my workshop experiences, Chai experiences in Hinoo, and many more.

So let's meet in the next blog. I will talk about my on-duty experiences.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           ....Anupam

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Day by day we r geting more curious to know about ur journey ... waiting for next blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your posts is like getting flashbacks of old memories. It really feels great. Thanks for mentioning me, I am overwhelmed. And very nicely written. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you
      It is also for me to remember old memories.

      Delete

If you have something to say, Please let me know.
Write your name in last if you are not signed in.