-->

Translate

In Study Life

Take a Pledge for Studying/Mission Statement.

Hello Pals,

Take a pledge to study hard,

Do it now or Regret it later.

  • My first priority to be a leader in studies.
  • I will be a master of my trade.
  • I will never compromise with honesty.
  • I will plan tomorrow's work today.
  • I will concentrate on all abilities and efforts on the task at hand.
  • I will maintain a positive attitude.
  • I will hear both sides before judging.
  • I will listen twice as much as I speak
  • I will exercise wisdom in what we choose to eat, read, see, and do.
  • I will be a self-starting individual who exercises initiatives in accomplishing my life's goals.
  • I will act on situations and opportunities rather than be acted upon.
  • I will always try to keep myself from addictive and destructive habits.
  • I will develop habits that free me from old labels and limits and expand y capabilities and choices.
  • I will try to gain as much knowledge as possible.
  • I will keep my mind calm.
  • I will try to spend less time on the smartphone.
  • I will try to cultivate deep work.
  • I will try to use the power of my subconscious mind.


Also, read my previous blog '' Smart Tips for Smart Studying.''

See you in the next Blog.



                                ........Anupam Nag

Related Articles

2 comments:

If you have something to say, Please let me know.
Write your name in last if you are not signed in.